In the days before the web, if you were part of a local basketball team in Australia you either had to wear whatever uniform was available at the sports centre or wait to have one custom made by a friend of a friend of a friend. Obviously, this could take a while and you were limited by the skills and style choices of the generous person making or providing the uniforms. Fast forward to 2016, and we now have a plethora of online sports uniform options, many of which cater specifically to one sport.
Your Choice of Colours and Styles
So, what benefits does this new paradigm in sportswear provide to us? First and foremost, you get to choose the sports uniform you want! Online tools now make it possible for basketball teams to design their own jerseys, singlets, and tracksuits in a variety of colours and styles. This means that you can have custom-fitted basketball uniforms in the colours of your team and adorned with your team name and logo!
Here’s what you can expect to find at these new online sportswear outlets:
- A customer online uniform designer giving you control over style, colour, name and logo, where you can choose the cut, colour, trim, material and font type. You can even upload your own team logo to further customise the design.
- Uniforms made in-house from comfortable and breathable material, and using state of the art clothes manufacturing equipment.
- Fair prices that scale to accommodate large teams and sporting organisations.
- The latest sports styles, fabrics and textiles.
- An understanding of the needs of your particular sport when it comes to style, comfort, and durability.
- An instant quote using the online uniform designer so you know exactly what you’ll be paying.
- A 10-day turnaround, so you and your team can have wearable and unique uniforms quickly, knowing that everything is Australian owned and run.
More Uniform Options to Suit Your Budget
If you have a budget, online sportswear companies in this niche usually have you covered with a set of pre-designed uniform options to provide a starting point for just about any budget. A budget uniform choice will include a range of pre-designed options that result in a less expensive uniform. This is great for teams looking for quick options if they don’t need all of the extra customisation and just want to get things moving quickly.
If your budget is more extensive, or you are part of a larger sporting organisation, you are provided with a set of pre-designed higher priced uniform options that cover pricier cuts, styles, and options. This provides a good starting point for those looking for something more unique.
We’ve come a long way since the days of a team member’s mother getting out the old sewing machine and carefully stitching bits of fabric together. The web has provided us with some easy to use and intuitive ways to design sportswear to suit all budgets so even your local social team can feel good wearing something unique on the court.